Financial Services is responsible for placing the College's casualty and property insurance coverages. The office oversees all automobile liability, general liability, and property claims handling.
Please contact Robert Savicki, Director of Financial Analysis and Reporting, at extension 4178 for the following services, as well as any questions regarding casualty and property insurances and requirements.
Requests for certificates of insurance
- Requests For Insurance Identification Cards For New Vehicles (Purchased and Leased)
- Requests For Canadian Automobile Insurance Identification Cards
- Obtaining Vehicle Registrations and Titles For College Vehicles
- Reporting An Automobile Accident Involving a College Vehicle
- Reporting A Non-Employee Injury On Campus
- Reporting A Non-Employee Injury Off-Campus At a Le Moyne College Sponsored Event
- Reporting a Property Loss