Le Moyne College offers a number of graduate degrees and certificates through The School of Graduate and Professional Studies and The Madden School of Business. The programs blend theory with practice making the learning experiences and the outcomes rich and robust. Our programs span the field of education from K-12 to higher education to adult education and training. Our other programs focus on the practical side of health care professions as well as the management and leadership aspects of them. An MBA rounds out our graduate-level offerings providing a strong foundation of business and management skills.
- Master of Science in Teaching (K-12; special education)
- Master of Science in Education (K-12; special education; literacy; TESOL)
- Master of Science in Education (educational leadership: school building leader; school district leader; school district business leader)
- Master of Science in Education (non-certification professional education)
- Master of Science (nurse administration)
- Master of Science (nurse education)
- Master of Science (physician assistant studies)
- Health Care Leadership
- Higher Education Leadership (online and campus-based)
- Adult Education (online and campus-based)
The admission criteria and application process is unique for each program so students should link to the individual programs for their admission requirements and application procedures. All graduate-level program applications, except for the online CASPA application for our physician assistant studies program, can be found on www.lemoyne.edu/apply. The direct link to the CASPA application can be found here.
Questions about the admission requirements and application process and about application status can be directed to the Office of Graduate Admission at (315) 445-5444 or at GradAdmission@lemoyne.edu.
Please click on the program links to the right for detailed information.
Many thanks for your interest in our graduate programs at Le Moyne College!
Kristen P. Trapasso
Director of Graduate Admission
Assistant, Office of Graduate Admission