Self Paced Technology Training
Working with Google Calendar, Google Apps, Google Docs, Getting started with Gmail
HP Learning Center
Dozens of self paced tutorials on Microsoft and Adobe applications as well as business, digital photography and other topics
We have acquired a copy of Blackboard Student Orientation: Your Path to Success.
This Blackboard Student Orientation Course provides the resources needed to offer a comprehensive online training program that prepares students to operate in Blackboard Learn.
The Student Orientation Course, designed specifically for the student user community, takes approximately 15-20 hours to complete – if completed in its entirety – and equips students with the essential skills and knowledge to achieve success as a student in Blackboard.
To self-enroll in this course:
- Log into Blackboard at blackboard.lemoyne.edu
- In the Top menu, select ‘Courses’
- In the Right menu (titled Course Catalog) – select ‘Browse Course Catalog’
- Enter ‘Blackboard’ in the search box, then ‘Go’.
- Click the chevron icon near the LMC071-Blackboardstudentorientation and select ‘Enroll’
- Blackboard Student Orientation will now appear in your Courses list
Content Management System
Updating content on the lemoyne.edu site, including adding images, adding documents, and understanding the different tools available
Face to Face Classroom Training
Selected topics offered periodically for faculty, staff and students including:
- Microsoft Office Software
- Google Apps
- Multimedia in the classroom
- Web Content Management System
- Social media
- Project Management
- HTML and Web Development
Available by request on various topics. Contact the service desk to schedule.
- One-on-one or small group training on the use of technology tools in the classroom that you will present in. Contact the service desk to arrange an orientation.
- See complete descriptions of all classroom equipment available.