Graduate Education Current Students
Spring 2014 Registration Dates -
Matriculated and conditionally matriculated students-
Monday, November 4th at 9am (**web registration)
Contact the Education Department
Phone 315-445-4376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 Graduate Education Graduates - Important Information
Commencement for ALL Le Moyne graduate programs will be held Friday, May 17, 2014
Commencement for undergraduate programs only will be held on Sunday, May 18, 2014
Spring 2014~ Important Dates
- January 21st - classes begin
- January 28th - last day to add classes and late registration and last day to drop a class with full refund. Contact the Graduate Education office (315-445-4376) to drop/add a class.
- May 5th - classes end
Spring 2014 Grades available
- Grades will be available after May 20th via student's webadvisor account. To request a paper grade report or transcript of grades contact the Registrar's Office (315-445-4455).
MayMester 2014 & Summer 2014 Registration Dates
and Fall 2014 Registration Dates
- April 1st at 9am for Matriculated/Conditional Matriculated
- April 7th at 9am for Non-matriculated
contact the Education Department 315-445-4376)
**Web Registration Instructions -
Prior to web registration, test your Webadvisor account:
- Go to Webadvisor.lemoyne.edu.
- Click log in.
- Enter your username and password (the same one that you use for gmail) and click submit.
- If you cannot login or receive an error (please write down error before calling), you may call or visit the Help Desk at 315-445-4579 prior to registration for a password reset. When calling to change your password, you will need your college ID. Please have information ready before calling.