Time Warner Cable/Account Consultant/East Syracuse, NY
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ450
Controlling Establishment ID: 00467 - East Syracuse Kirkville
POSITION TITLE: Account Consultant
Job Requisition Number: 133939BR
Application WebSite: http://jobs.timewarnercable.com/job/East-Syracuse-Account-Consultant-Job-NY-13057/1755070/?feedId=40&campaignId=3&utm_source=maximus&utm_campaign=J2W_Maximus
Details: Posting Job Title: Account Consultant
Requisition #: 133939BR
Posting Location: United States - New York - East Syracuse
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description:
The Account Consultant position is a consultative inbound sales position within our Business Class commercial sales team.
Individuals in this position are responsible for voice, data and video sales within a defined sales territory.
Essential Job Functions:
* Primary responsibility is new customer acquisition within the small and mid-sized business market.
* Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in data, phone and video sales
* Develops customer centric solutions and delivers sales proposals on product benefits and marketplace differentiators
* Clearly understands and communicates the company's value proposition
* Partners with the outside sales teams to ensure complex customer opportunities are properly routed and handled
* Works with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
* Maintains all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
* Works in conjunction with business services support personnel, including sales support and marketing personnel
* Attends all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
* Requires two or more years of sales experience, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in the telecommunications market
* Effective time management and organizational skills
* Working knowledge of computers, computer networking, the Internet and networks preferred
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
* Requires ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
* The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Additional Educational Information (if any): Telecommunications industry experience preferred.
No Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Job No. 1889