1. Escort Program: An escort service is offered between the hours of 7 p.m. and 2:30 a.m. seven days a week for persons going between all Le Moyne College-owned properties.
2. New Student Orientation: A crime prevention presentation accompanied by brochures and other printed material, are made available to all new student during orientation weekend.
3. Campus Watch Program: Crime prevention and safety presentations, accompanied by brochures and other printed material, are made to resident and commuter students.
4. Security Surveys: Comprehensive inspections of exterior lighting, exterior doors and grounds are conducted by the director of campus security each year.
5. Operation Identification: The engraving of serial numbers or owner numbers on items of value takes place at a designated time and place on campus.
6. Crime Prevention Publicity: Crime prevention articles and materials are routinely published in the weekly campus newspaper.
7. Rape Awareness, Education and Prevention: In cooperation with the Student Life Development and the Center for Personal Growth and Counseling, presentations are made each year to the members of the campus community to promote their awareness of rape, acqauintance rape, and other forceable and non-forceable sex offenses.