The Employee Forum looks to foster a supportive, collaborative, and professional environment among employees. Key components include:
- Enhancing and identifying opportunities to improve communications campus-wide;
- Providing professional development, community service, and social networking opportunities;
- Cultivating an understanding of Ignatian values and how that impacts our work, pursuant to the OneLeMoyne mission and the spirit of “magis.”
- The membership of the Employee Forum will be composed of ten elected members representing their respective divisions; five exempt employee and five non-exempt employees.
- Exempt members will be elected by exempt employees
- Non-exempt members will be elected by non-exempt employees
- Employees can self-nominate
- Five new members will be elected each year to serve a two-year term
- 2 Chairs (1 exempt and 1 non-exempt), 2 co-chairs (1 exempt and 1 non-exempt), and 2 secretaries (1 exempt and 1 non-exempt) will be elected by the Executive Board and serve for only one year in the same office
*Co-chairs are expected to move to the Chair position for their second year
September 26th - Benefit Changes Information Session
Please join us September 26th in the Reilley Room, 1:00-2:00pm, as Jack Matson (AVP of HR), Tim Barrett (Director of HR), and Jeff Wittig (Brown & Brown) discuss up-coming benefit changes.