“Assessment of student learning is a participatory, iterative process that:
- Provides data/information you need on your students’ learning
- Engages you and others in analyzing and using this data/information to confirm and improve teaching and learning
- Produces evidence that students are learning the outcomes you intended
- Guides you in making educational and institutional improvements
- Evaluates whether changes made improve/impact student learning and
- Documents the learning and your efforts.”*
Annual Reports for 2012-2013 are due by June 30, 2013
We're online!! Departments and programs should submit their SLA annual reports through the new webpage at www.lemoyne.edu/sla/. Go to this page using the "Submit SLA Annual Report" link in the Learn More menu at right.
Click here for instructions about submitting your 2012-2013 report.
SLA Advisory Board, 2012-2013
- Ms. Kelly Delevan (Librarian)
- Prof. Jennifer Gurley (English)
- Prof. Greg Lepak (Business)
- Prof. David Smith (Biology)