Self Paced Technology Training
Working with Google Calendar, Google Apps, Google Docs, Getting started with Gmail
Content Management System
Updating content on the lemoyne.edu site, including adding images, adding documents, and understanding the different tools available
An online service of over 900 courses and roughly 60,000 tutorials organized by subject, software, and instructor. The service includes a full slate of tranining videos on Adobe, Apple and Microsoft software. Le Moyne has 5 concurrent licenses for use. To arrange for a license, contact the Service Desk
Microsoft E-Learning Library
An online repository of Microsoft self paced training including courses on all facets of Microsoft Office, operating systems, and servers
Face to Face Classroom Training
Selected topics offered periodically for faculty, staff and students including:
- Microsoft Office Software
- Google Apps
- Multimedia in the classroom
- Web Content Management System
- Social media
- Project Management
- HTML and Web Development
Available by request on various topics. Contact the service desk to schedule.
- One-on-one or small group training on the use of technology tools in the classroom that you will present in. Contact the service desk to arrange an orientation.
- See complete descriptions of all classroom equipment available.