Alternative Break Program
Read about our latest Ecuador service trip The Alternative Break program provides domestic and international service and learning opportunities for the students, faculty and staff of Le Moyne College. The goal of the program is for participants to deepen their relationship with God through:
- sharing in the lives of those living in poverty through short-term service projects and living experiences;
- reflecting critically on issues of faith and justice;
- being exposed to the wonderful diversity of God's creations through an encounter with those living in a culture different from their own;
- offering their skills, resources, and gifts for the purpose of creating a more just world;
- Campus Ministry's mission to integrate faith and justice, a vision of spiritual life articulated in the gospel message and the church's call for a “preferential option for the poor";
- opportunities to implement experience into social justice endeavors back home.
THE JUNE TRIP TO KINGSTON, JAMAICA
The upcoming service trip to the St. Anne's School in Kingston, Jamaica will be held from June 3 to 14, during which time participants will have the opportunity to learn from the lives and stories of the people of Jamaica. The deadline has passed and applications are closed.
THE JANUARY 2015 TRIP TO ECUADOR
Applications are now available!
Click here to get the info sheet.
Click here to get the application. Applications are due March 31, 2014.
Click here for the reference form.