Le Moyne College
Remembering Our Past While Supporting Our Future!
Since the early 1960s TRIO programs have been committed to the dream of education for all Americans regardless of race, ethnic background or economic circumstances. Today TRiO is an umbrella organization for five programs: Upward Bound, Talent Search, Student Support Services, Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program and the Educational Opportunity Centers. Enrolling over 250,000 students a year through these initiatives, TRIO continues to support first-generation, low-income, under-represented student groups.
About Le Moyne College Upward Bound Alumni Society
Our goal is to increase public support for expanded college opportunity for the low-income, first-generation, students within the City of Syracuse enrolled in the Le Moyne College HEPP/Upward Bound Program.
- Benefits of participating in Upward Bound
- Assistance with successful high school completion
- Free tutoring and supplemental instruction in college preparatory courses
- Assistance with the college admission process , enrollment & completion
- Assistance with financial aid process, and other college services
- Internship & part time employment assistance
- Cultural and social activities
- Community outreach
- Informational resources
We would like to mobilize Upward Bound Alumni so that they can utilize their talents and time to expand and implement the following:
- Career information
- Scholarships and other supports for students
- A network for graduates of the Le Moyne College Upward Bound Program