Nursing at Le Moyne.
Contact Us Nursing education at Le Moyne is an ideal fit with our mission of preparing students for leadership and service to society. As one of the 28 Jesuit institutions in the United States, Le Moyne maintains a strong focus on the liberal arts and sciences while embodying the Jesuit tradition of academic excellence and personalized instruction. The nursing curriculum reflects the philosophy of educating the whole person and has been designed to foster professional as well as personal growth.
The upper-division Bachelor of Science program in Nursing is available to full-time and part-time students. This RN to BS program offers associate degree and diploma-prepared registered nurses the opportunity to further their education for professional nursing practice. Le Moyne is a transfer-friendly institution; applicants are accepted in both the fall and spring semesters and students are welcome to begin taking courses prior to matriculation.
The Dual Degree Partnership in Nursing (DDPN) represents a unique articulation agreement between Le Moyne College's Departrment of Nursing and St. Joseph's College of Nursing at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center. The DDPN requires two years of full-time study at Le Moyne College and two years of full-time study at St. Joseph's College of Nursing for high school graduates pursuing a nursing career.
- RN-BS graduate, Kateri Allard, shares her thoughts on what it means to be a nurse and what she learned pursuing her degree at Le Moyne.
- The Accelerated Dual Degree Partnership in Nursing (A-DDPN) is for the student with a bachelor's degree in a field other than nursing. You can complete both an Associate's degree and Bachelor's degree in nursing in 18 months.
- The BS-MS Bridge Program allows undergraduate students to take 3 "swing" courses at the 500-level that will count as 9 credits toward their MS degree in nursing.
Please take a look at what our programs can offer you. Visit us in person or take a tour of the campus. You’ll be impressed by the beauty of the campus and amazed by its wonderful facilities and services, its friendly and supportive atmosphere, and its intellectually stimulating environment.
Department of Nursing Scholarship Opportunities:
- Chairs Discretionary Fund Scholarship
- Allyn Foundation Scholarship
Visit http://www.discovernursing.com for information on several other nursing scholarships.
More about Graduate Programs