Le Moyne College Office of Purchasing supports the educational, instructional and research missions of the College. The Office of Purchasing is staffed by procurement professionals with the essential knowledge, skills and training in order to assist the Le Moyne community in purchasing optimum quality goods and services in the correct quantity, timely manner and at the lowest possible cost.
The Purchasing Department's responsibilities include:
- Identifying supplier sources for equipment, supplies and services
- Preparing bid specifications and formal requests for quotations and proposals
- Evaluating competitive bids; awarding and coordinating contracts
- Ensuring the College receives the lowest possible price for goods and services while meeting all delivery and requisitioner specifications
Le Moyne College seeks to develop mutually beneficial business relationships with vendors capable of delivering Best Total Value. Best Total Value is driven by College business needs and includes a number of components including: total cost of ownership, quality of goods provided or services performed, supplier responsiveness and account service, localized supply and supplier willingness to share risk and provide resources.
How to make a purchase
Purchases requiring a purchase order: Please complete the Purchase Requisition Form and forward to the Purchasing Department. A Purchase Order will be completed based on the information you provide and sent to the appropriate vendor. Purchase orders are not required for the following:
- Conference / Registration Fees
- Consultants / Professional Fees
- Dues / Memberships
- Honoraria / Stipends
- Insurance payments
- Awards and prizes
- Temporary Help
- Travel Related Expenses
Office Supplies: As of October 1, 2012 Le Moyne College partnered with Hummel's Office Plus as our exclusive office products provider. Please use the link below to go directly to the Hummel's site for online ordering, ids and passwords can be requested from the Purchasing Department.