Pre-Freshman Summer Program
Students are required to participate in a structured and intensive five week summer program. The program starts in the beginning of July and ends early August. Our summer program offers college courses, enrichment activities, and workshops throughout the summer. The college courses include English, Mathematics, and Study Skills.
The cost of the Summer Program is covered by Le Moyne College and it consists of:
- Room and Board
What to bring:
- Two sets of twin sheets, pillow, pillowcases and a blanket
- Bathing suit, shorts, tees, sneakers, and flip flops
- Dress clothes for special events
- Your permanent residency card and New York State ID card
What not to bring:
- Hot plates, microwaves, televisions, cars, animals, refrigerators, and toasters
Students can bring their cell phones; however, they are checked-in and returned to the students at the end of each week while the Summer Program is in session.
All documents are due prior to your arrival to the Summer Program. These documents can be found in the back of your First Year Student packet.