The Le Moyne College Master of Business Administration (MBA) program strives to develop managers capable of making sound decisions in an increasingly complex world, and who combine the art and science of leadership in a global perspective. Today’s manager must be able to analyze everything from balance sheets to socio-cultural diversity. But analysis is hardly enough. He or she must also be able to think through a plan of action, then implement it. Le Moyne's Jesuit tradition stresses ethical and value analysis as well as oral and written communication skills.
All of the academic coursework needed for the MBA program is contained in the program. Applicants with little or no prior background in business, without a business or accounting undergraduate degree, or whose skills need updating, will find coursework available to meet their needs.
Small classes, typically meeting once a week in the evening (along with occasional Saturday offerings), encourage close working relationships among faculty, students and staff. All faculty are doctorally qualified and publish research or consult in their respective fields. As a result, students will participate in engaging and lively discussions, addressing the management issues of the 21st century.
Tuition and Registration Information
- MBA tuition is $733 per credit hour or $2199 for each 3 credit MBA course.
- New students registering for the first time for the Summer 2013 semester must register through the MBA office by 5/28/13. New students registering for the first time for the Fall 2013 semester must register through the MBA office by 8/26/13.
- All other MBA students must register via the web through Webadvisor.
- Students who have employer tuition deferral must send in their signed original Employer Tuition Deferral Registration form/prom note to the MBA office no later than 5/28/13 for the summer semester and 8/26/13 for the fall semester.
- Students using student tuition deferral registration must submit their original form (PDF) with 50% down payment per course to the MBA Office no later than 5/28/13 for the summer semester and 8/26/13 for the fall semester after registering via the web.
Class schedule, academic calendar, and other forms for current MBA students
Read more about the new Graduate Certificate in Health Care Leadership