Dr. Trijya Singh completed her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Mathematical Statistics from the University of Lucknow, India in 2006 and her Ph.D. in Statistics from Texas A&M University, College Station in August 2011. Her research interests include measurement error models, missing data, small area estimation, non-parametric estimation, pharmaceutical statistics, survey methods and spatial statistics.
1. MTH 110: Introduction to Statistics I (without computer lab)
2. MTH 111: Introduction to Statistics I (with computer lab)
3. MTH 112: Introduction to Statistics II
4. MTH 311: Introduction to Probability Theory
5. MTH 313: Applied Statistics
6. MTH 314: Actuarial Probability
7. MTH 211: Advanced Statistical Methods (starting Fall 2018)
Awards & Honors
Return to Mathematics.