Thank you for your interest in Le Moyne College. We are pleased to provide this calculator as a guide for early financial planning for college. The aid estimated in this calculator is an average aid amount consisting of institutional grants, scholarships, and federal and state awards. As an average amount, it represents a midpoint, so your award could be higher or lower than the amount determined by the calculator. Academic awards are based on your academic achievement; current award amounts are listed on our merit scholarship page. Athletic scholarships should be discussed with individual team coaches.
The award amount calculated below does not include:
- Private loan programs
- Private scholarships available from sources other than the college (www.fastweb.com)
- Federal or Institutional Work Study Programs
- Tuition payment plans
- Federal student loan programs
- Federal parent loans
Le Moyne annually commits more than $40 million to financial aid, which helps meet the financial need demonstrated by 95 percent of our students. For this reason, the College has earned annual recognition from the editors at Barron’s and U.S.News & World Report as one of America’s “Best Buys in College Education.” Our outstanding financial aid program provides a wide variety of resources for a diverse and talented student body.
The aid calculator meets the guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Education and is designed to provide a basis to compare college costs. A complete and accurate list of all potential resources available to prospective students can be obtained by applying for admission to Le Moyne College and completing the financial aid application process.
Your best resource for additional financial aid information will always be the Financial Aid office staff:
Financial Aid Office
Grewen Hall Room 303
Open Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fax: (315) 445-4182
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office makes the final decision on your aid award.
- The net price calculator is intended for use by students and families residing in the United States and does not apply to international students.
- If your parents are separated or divorced, you should complete the calculation based on the income information for the parent with whom you reside.
- Please refer to the admission web site for information on applying to Le Moyne College. Please refer to our financial aid site for instructions on application process for financial aid. You will be required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).