"Providing Access, Facilitating Success"
What can Disability Support Services do?
- Provide and/or arrange academic accommodations for students with special needs due to learning, emotional, and temporary or permanent diagnostic referrals
- Review previously administered diagnostic tests
- Provide informal academic advising
- Promote self-advocacy skills for students
- Provide liaison and advocacy measures between students and faculty or staff
Disability Support Services Staff
Roger Purdy – Director
Jennifer Reddy – Administrative Assistant
Le Moyne College welcomes people with disabilities and, in compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, supports students' entitlements and does not discriminate on the basis of disability. Academic support services for students with disabilities are coordinated by the Director of Disability Support Services in the Academic Support Center.
Le Moyne College subscribes fully to all applicable federal and state legislation and regulations regarding discrimination. The College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, creed, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or national or ethnic origin.
Le Moyne College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information contact the Assistant Vice President for Student Development and Multicultural Affairs, 315-445-4525 (voice), 315-445-4767 (fax).