National Grid/ Project Manager/ NY
You will seek and promote ‘best practices’ approach to project management within the team and work group. Coordinate or supervise all aspects of assigned complex project(s) of significant scope including: Communications, team leadershipo develop and gain approval of scope, cost estimate, schedule and resource plan. control of project scope, cost, and schedule parameters / risk management. compliance with environmental, safety and National Grid standards and policies
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant experience is required;
· 2-8 years professional experience in project management
· Power delivery project management and engineering design experience is desirable.
· Professional Engineer registration and Project Management Institute's certification are desirable.
· Demonstrate a high level of personal initiative and ability to interact with company personnel, contractors, regulatory representatives, and town/city officials in a positive collaborative manner.
If you possess the job qualifications detailed above and wish to work as part of a team managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, we invite you to apply for this position.
· Reference Code: NY-5950
Job No. 1850